Design projects of the interior of the confectionery
For those who are going to open a confectionery shop, to make a “fresh” repair in the existing one, it is useful to know everything about its improvement. Successful design is one of the most important points on which the success of this institution depends. A beautiful, recognizable, cozy interior attracts sweet tooth customers who will become regular visitors in the future.
Confectionery design is not just about getting an interesting picture. The project takes into account all the little things - comfort for guests, staff, the presence of light, water, air conditioning, hoods. How it is most convenient to equip this institution, what styles, colors, decor it is better to choose, in detail in the text below.
Important nuances of the confectionery design project
The approach to the layout of the confectionery studio differs from that in relation to a regular store, a pub, etc.
When planning, you should consider the technical aspects:
- the location of the entrances, windows, zoning of the room should be convenient;
- lighting - chosen so that the sweets in the window looked as appetizing, attractive as possible;
- favorable microclimate created with the help of air conditioners, fans - in order to smell pleasantly in the room, it was convenient, comfortable to eat;
- temperature mode - the use of lamps with low heat dissipation, refrigerated display cases;
- features of a particular object - will there just be a bakery, cafe, sweets store.
Think through all the nuances, plan the space, choose the "right" light, color design will help professional designers specializing in such institutions. The room for the confectionery is better to choose where many people live, and there are no similar establishments.
Interior Design Project
When creating a design project, the following stages are distinguished:
- meeting of the designer with the customer, to discuss ideas, vision of the general concept of the project;
- inspection, measurement of the object for whether it is possible to embody the wishes of the customer in it - you will have to give up something, something to supplement;
- initial sketches - there are at least three of them; one is approved by the customer;
- 3D-modeling - the customer is shown what the design of the confectionery will be, its interior;
- development of documentation - a complete package that includes plans, drawings, technical description.
Throughout the implementation of landscaping, the author of the project accompanies this process - repair, painting and decorating are controlled by him.
The approach to the layout of the store for sweets is individual; it can be very different from the concept of a cafe, pastry shop, coffee shop, etc.
At this stage, the designer actively collaborates with the customer, discussing all the nuances, adjusting various points, taking into account:
- type of confectionery - a separate building, a built-in premise in a residential building, office building, cafe with a veranda, own parking;
- type of institution - whether only cooking will be carried out in it, the sale of sweets or part of the premises will take a full-fledged cafe;
- characteristics of the enterprise - estimated productivity, number of seats, hours of operation;
- total area - it is determined how much space is allocated for a bakery or a small bakery, spaces for customers, settlements, etc .;
- other technical information - approximate assortment, number of employees, volume of warehouses, zoning.
For various rooms, certain furnishings, various equipment are assumed.
What functional areas exist in the confectionery:
- premises for customers - foyer, hall, wardrobe, toilets, etc .;
- the working area of the staff - there is directly cooking;
- utility rooms - warehouses, wardrobe for employees, washing, acceptance, etc.
If you plan to deliver fresh pastries, confectionery to your home, to other stores, you will need a well-maintained parking lot for the company's cars, the development of convenient access roads, and the loading and unloading of goods.
First, you should decide on the purpose of the confectionery:
- a cafe;
- coffee house;
- department of "sweet" cooking;
- pancake or bakery;
- “Sweet” bar.
At this stage, volumetric modeling of the room takes place. The style depends on the choice of the target audience. A mini-cafeteria involves a small area, a limited flow of customers, a student café - a simple atmosphere, designed in a youth style, a more expensive institution - a solid design.
At this stage, it is thought over how all the necessary technological equipment will be placed.
For this, a detailed plan is drawn up, which indicates everything that will be located on the territory of the institution, namely:
- baking ovens, ovens, tandoor;
- flour sifters, proofers;
- kneading, whipping, rolling and rolling machines;
- refrigerated display cases, slides, banquets;
- distribution lines, pancake machines, microwave ovens, coffee machines;
- ice makers - if it is planned to sell highly chilled products;
- air conditioners, hoods;
- plumbing fixtures for customers, staff, washing dishes, wet cleaning;
- cash register equipment;
- computer equipment of managing personnel.
The existing electrical equipment is tied to the power supply system, plumbing - to the sewer and water supply points, gas - to gas pipes. All available equipment, furnishings should have certificates of compliance with state sanitary standards, radiation safety. The project indicates the volume of production, traffic, this room - it depends on the supply of water, electricity, capacity of ventilation systems.
The decor embodies the institution's specialization: if most of the sweets sold in it are made on the basis of milk, the decor welcomes various prints with the image of a cow, milk drops, stylization of a dairy farm. You can develop the idea of "milk rivers" with chocolate, gingerbread banks.
Berry motifs in the decoration are suitable for a confectionery, in which there are cakes, cakes with fillings from fruits and berries. For the “European” bakery, colorful large-format images of bread, all kinds of pastries, on the facade or on display cases, and stylized figures of bakers at the entrance are preferable.
Decor materials are preferred natural and modern, suitable in style - natural, artificial stone, wood, MDF, various types of plastic, concrete, drywall, photo wallpaper.
What styles are suitable for a pastry shop
Most commonly used:
- loft - brick walls, red-brown finish, high ceilings with thick beams, wooden furniture, bright prints with images of fruits, berries, rolls;
- hi-tech - chrome parts, silver laminate on the floor, plenty of glass, glossy furniture on
- country - checkered draperies, ashy colors furnishings, floor, wall tiles with the image of stylized cakes;
- Provence - light colors, floral ornaments on tablecloths, curtains, halva-colored furniture;
- Empire style - luxury, solemnity, many mirrors, arches, gilding, furniture made of expensive wood or its imitation;
- eastern - suitable for a tandoor bakery, which produces various sweets of the east. Bright fabrics, mosaic, low furniture, rich colors;
- Art Nouveau - smooth asymmetry, ornaments with floral motifs, dim lighting, tables in the form of cookies, the most modern finish;
- classics - natural finishing materials, a lot of light, pastel colors, heavy large chandeliers, large windows;
- Rustic - a stylized Russian stove in the place where customers go. Traditional objects of Slavic life, a sample of the 16-19th centuries, on draperies - Slavic ornaments, light ceiling, walls, plank floor.
For any confectionery, warm lighting is preferable, regardless of the stylistic performance.
A welcoming atmosphere is created with the help of “delicious” color combinations:
- red-orange gamma of the interior increases the appetite, cheers up, promotes "impulsive shopping";
- yellow and all its sunny shades soothe, delight, allowing you to stay longer in the cafe;
- white creates a feeling of cleanliness, disciplines workers, is associated with ice cream, cream on cakes;
- brown coloring echoes chocolate, cocoa products, coffee, but too dark shades in large quantities tire, reduce staff performance;
- blue gamma relaxes, creates a feeling of well-being, blends perfectly with yellow;
- blue, most shades of purple are not suitable for food service objects - they beat off the appetite;
- black, green is better to use as individual accents.
For the "Provencal" interior, a soft color scheme is suitable - pale orange, pale violet, light green, beige. Modernism, minimalism - various earthy, chocolate shades, ocher - resembling fresh pastries. East - a variety of bright colors. If the room has enough light penetrating from the street, the colors are cold, neutral. When there are almost no windows or they go north, then all the shades are selected exceptionally warm.
Interior decoration should not distract customers from food.
The technical equipment of the cafe directly depends on its specialization. All furniture and equipment standing in the hall is selected in the same style. If this is a cafe-bar, then in addition to ordinary tables and chairs, a bar counter is mounted. It is combined with the place of calculations or placed along one of the walls, in front of the window. Near the tables, for the convenience of customers, they put clothes hangers, and sometimes hooks for bags are made under the bar. Garbage containers are placed in closed cabinets near the entrance, and urns are on the street. Shelves or slides for laying out products are decorated with signboards. Tables can be covered with tablecloths suitable in style, chairs, sofas, chairs - bedspreads. The furniture located indoors differs from that on the terrace: in the hall - stationary, on the street - light, folding.
Refrigerated, freezer display cases are preferably closed, except for establishments working on the principle of self-service. Equipment for heating food, making tea, coffee, baking pancakes is located in the cafe hall, other cooking appliances are in the kitchen. Air conditioners are hung in several places of the hall - their power, the quantity depends on the total area.
Design concepts for a good pastry shop can be diverse, most importantly - recognizable by customers. Original color schemes, the working form of confectioners, bakers, decoration of shop windows - everything should be kept in the same style. Comfort, originality, friendly atmosphere will make sweet tooth buyers come back here again and again.