Design of a bedroom in lilac colors - a selection of successful interiors
The design project for future repairs in the bedroom begins with the choice of color scheme. The main color, which occupies the main place in the room, must meet the taste preferences of the owner and contribute to the creation of a suitable atmosphere in the sleeping room. It is important to achieve a relaxing, calming effect, to eliminate irritating and aggressive colors, so that a person feels comfortable and is surrounded by home comfort.
Many believe that lilac is more relevant for girls and women, but with the correct design and selection of tone combinations, with its help you can get an original, boring room design for a married couple. Successful ideas will allow you to realize a gentle, romantic interior, the main thing is to find a competent solution for a bedroom set, textiles, wall decoration, as well as the right color scheme. You can read more about these factors below.
Experts in the field of psychology and color therapists claim that lilac shades prefer creative, creative natures that meet the world with new ideas and romance in the soul. This choice suggests that a person strives for harmony, elegant aesthetics, hopes for a brighter future. Lovers of lilac quickly become attached to what is dear to them. At the same time, the presence of blue in this color is characterized by a certain coolness and nostalgic notes, therefore, in the behavior of a person, gloom and stressful situations sometimes arise.
It is recommended to choose a lilac tone for those who have low self-esteem or indecisive character. According to research, such an environment enhances self-confidence and self-love.
An excess of lilac can disturb harmony, develop vanity and tire. Especially be careful with deep, saturated palettes and do not confuse with purple.
Lilac color in the interior
In color, lilac refers to a complex combination that incorporates warm red and cold blue, so there are many shades, each of which is perceived differently. When choosing a wayward tone, be sure to consider the following features of working with it:
- It is not recommended to make a plain room, it is better to choose combined options that will be neatly and harmoniously combined with each other. Try to avoid saturated purple and dark blue companion flowers.
- Do not get too carried away by mixing a lot of bright colors. For lilac, another bright color is appropriate, choose the rest of the colors neutral or universal.
- Initially, determine whether you want a room - cold or warm. This will affect the further selection of color combinations, as well as create the desired effect in the room. In a cool room, a delicate lilac will add warming warm notes. Southern rooms can be cooled if you take as a basis a color close to purple.
- Any tone of lilac will be more appropriate in the spacious bedroom-living rooms. In a small room, pale palettes should be selected, or lilac decorative accents should be made, since saturated visually compresses the space.
- It is better if in other rooms of the apartment this shade is also used to preserve the overall interior design. To do this, you can use lilacs in the hall, in the kitchen, or in the bath.
Guided by these principles, you can safely decorate the interior. It will be comfortable, because the color is able to soothe and promotes relaxation. It is not for nothing that he is chosen in oriental meditations for carrying out procedures. This tone is especially successful for organizing a children's bedroom for a teenage girl, as you can see if you look at the photos of completed projects.
To design the bedroom in lilac tones to look modern, elegant and presentable, attention should be paid to the selection of suitable furniture. It should emphasize the style direction of classics or modernity, harmonize in the texture of the material with the decoration of the walls, ceiling, flooring.
If a large percentage of purple is present in the decoration, the furniture should not clutter up the space and not stand out as a dark spot in the composition. A minimal set of furniture in white or light colors will fit better into the atmosphere. To balance the combination, suitable textiles are used. For example, on a white wide bed, you can lay a soft white-purple plaid or lay bright pillows.
If the main element is selected in dark material, the surrounding finish should not merge with it. The white ceiling and light walls are ideal for this purpose. Soft armchairs and ottomans will help to add warmth to the room. For classics, you can include an old beige chest of drawers, but sliding wardrobes with glossy surfaces and mirrors will fit into the modern style.
Choose a wallpaper
The fashionable interior of a delicate bedroom can be created due to the wallpaper in purple tones. To select the material, you should analyze the size of the room and the degree of illumination by day and evening light. Naturally, in a small room only bright options with a light, airy pattern can prevail, otherwise a compressed, uncomfortable atmosphere will be created.
As an additional pattern on the wallpaper, you can choose floral ornaments or geometric shapes. Patterns can be contrasting with the background of the material, or create a soft, smooth composition with it.
Lovers of oriental design can choose wallpapers with appropriate motifs, with a variety of curls and beautiful images. This option will create the illusion of a fairy tale. Wallpaper for classics in design can be plain or with strict geometry. A vertical strip on wallpaper of various widths in gray-lilac colors is well suited for such an interior. It will also visually add length to low ceiling walls.
Golden and shiny blots look rich and chic, but they will require expensive furniture, gilded legs of the bed and table, and golden fittings.
A great way to make a spectacular bedroom interior is to use the murals. Modern printing on the material is of high quality, so the images can look amazingly realistic. Special attention should be paid to 3-D murals, which wash away the edges of space and make the room visually deeper.
It is desirable to focus attention on one of the walls with photowall-paper; often they are glued at the head of the bed, or along the central wall, depending on the layout of the room. You can not cover the entire wall, but use the image in the form of an elegant panel on the wall. This finish serves as a bright decorating coating.
The motives for photo wallpaper can be varied, the main thing is to observe the compatibility of the compositional and color balance of the composition. Natural, breathtaking landscapes showing sunsets, sunrises, open spaces are well suited for a room. Living vegetation, voluminous bouquets of young orchids will perfectly fit. For high-tech style, you can find abstract compositions with complex geometry. There are many options, you can even choose any print yourself and make custom-made wallpaper with the desired pattern.
Purple curtains and textiles.
The final, but important elements in the organization of a carefully thought-out interior are curtains and textiles. Incorrectly designed window openings can lead to bad taste and ruin the impression of the design. A win-win option will be curtains of a light, unsaturated lavender or violet shade. From materials suitable dense, natural fabrics without large contrasting patterns and patterns.
If the walls of the room are designed in a neutral light tone, bold, bright solutions can be selected for decorative textiles. Cover the wide bed with a deep purple bedspread that resonates with patterns with curtains or a carpet near the foot. Pillows contrasting with each other, for example, white or pale gray - lilac ones, which at the same time emphasize the presence of these palettes in the interior, will look interesting.
For minimalism, do not get too carried away with details; a couple of bright accents that attract attention will be enough.
Harmonious combination of purple with other colors
Crucial for creating a unique, colorful design depends on the right combination of colors. Decide which color will take the predominant place in the room, and which will become a companion and emphasize the merits. Consider successful duets for the bedroom, which are popular in the projects of specialists:
- With white, a delicate combination is created, relevant for a small room. White tone will emphasize the complex lilac, reveal tenderness and romanticism. This interaction contributes to comfort and coziness, relaxation before bedtime. The main can also be a white tone.
- With gray and beige you can make a balanced combination. Such a design will not be too catchy, balanced, will indicate the excellent taste of the owner. As accents, you can choose lilac curtains, a plaid, highlight one of the walls of the room with bright wallpaper.
- With brown, an amazing harmony will be created, because this tone will muffle the riot of colors. In this case, you can choose a brown flooring, add furniture made of natural dark wood, put a neat little table with a tabletop with a smooth texture.
- With red, a passionate, rich combination is obtained. More suitable for lovers of bright, flashy shades. The red balance must be thought out with care, competently observing the proportions. You can buy scarlet bedside lamps, or lay a carpet on the floor with scarlet patterns.
- With golden, you can make a truly royal design that will look gorgeous in a classic bedroom. Golden notes can be emphasized with the help of golden lamps, satin pillows, smooth blankets. It is advisable to include golden legs of the bed, a bedside table, and gilded decorations in the decor.
Lilac bedroom in different styles
Lilac colors will successfully fit into traditional and modern design solutions and practically do not limit the imagination and wishes of the owner. For a particular style chosen, you should adhere to a certain range of shades, take into account the features of design and organization. Also, each of the styles is characterized by its own degree of saturation of lilacs. The influencing factor is the overall interior of the apartment or house, it is important to create premises in the same solutions. Next, consider the popular options and their features in more detail.
Classics involves a cozy, relaxed atmosphere, not burdened with vivid details and innovations. It will be appropriate to expensive furniture made of natural wood, with carved elements. It is better to make the ceiling snow-white or light beige, the presence of stucco molding is welcome. It is desirable to finish the walls with light materials. In the traditional style, it is more profitable to combine with brown or golden. Gilt can cover the legs of a massive bed or headboard. As a decor, put golden candlesticks, shiny lamps, sconces.
Modern style does not limit the flight of fancy and includes bold, original interpretations of purple. Hi-tech is characterized by clear lines and the correct geometry, complemented by metal parts. Saturated colors can overlap with black, white, red tones, the main thing is to prevent the mixing of deep tones into one solid spot. Lighting should be thought out correctly to reveal the sensuality and magic of color. In modern design, glossy surfaces will be successful, and the decor should be selected minimal.
Provence can be arranged for a spacious room, as you will have to consider a lot of decor and small details. Romantic rustic design is created using light tones of lavender, pale violet. Shades should resemble field grasses burnt out under the hot sun and be as muffled as possible. Walls can be glued with light lilac wallpaper with vertical stripes, or a medium-sized pattern. Make the ceiling white, cover the floor with natural materials.